The Two Breaking Systems: A / B and Pink / Blue / Breaker
Aspects of this might seem complicated at first, but you'll get the hang of it very quickly once you go through it a few times in the actual space. So don't fret. That's the guests' job.
There are two main Breaking Systems:
- A / B : a two-Monster Breaking System covering one Position
- Pink / Blue / Breaker : a three-Monster Breaking System covering two Positions
A / B System:
Two monsters take turns occupying one position. They trade places every 30 minutes.
# of Monsters in rotation: 2
# of Positions covered: 1
Length of full rotation: 1 hour
Length of time on Break: 30 minutes per Rotation
Length of time in Position: 30 minutes per Rotation
Pink / Blue / Breaker System
Three Monsters take turns occupying two different Positions.
The first Monster occupies a Position, the second Monster occupies a different Position, and the third Monster switches between occupying both of those two Positions so that the first two Monsters can take a Break.
# of Monsters in rotation: 3
# of Positions covered: 2
Length of full rotation: 90 minutes
Length of time on Break: 30 minutes
Length of time in Position: Depends on the Monster. See below.
- Pink occupies their Position for 1 hour. After that hour is finished, Breaker takes over that Position for 30 minutes so Pink can go on Break for 30 minutes.
- Blue occupies their Position for 1 hour. After that hour is finished, Breaker takes over that Position for 30 minutes so Blue can go on Break for 30 minutes.
- Breaker occupies every Position for 30 minutes. They're always on the move so someone in the rotation can go on Break: Blue, Pink, or themselves.